Liquid Multi Vitamins... - Yorkie Forum : Yorkshire Terrier Forums

YorkieForum.com is the premier Yorkshire Terrier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question Liquid Multi Vitamins...

www.pawier.com

This seems to be a very good multi vitamin for your little love! I will be getting some for my little Gizmo soon. Does anyone else give their yorkie anything like this?

Here is what's in the stuff...

VITAMIN A
(2300 IU)
Essential to proper functioning of taste, smell, hearing and sight. Promotes normal bone growth and tooth formation.
VITAMIN B-1
(15 mg) Aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates and the release of energy from food; promotes normal appetite. Helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
VITAMIN B-2
(31 mg) Helps animal's body cells use oxygen to produce energy; promotes tissue repair, healthy skin and the formation of red blood cells.
VITAMIN B-3
(308 mg) Helps release energy from foods; helps maintain healthy skin, digestion and the nervous system.
VITAMIN B-5
(85 mg) Helps convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy needed for the proper function of the adrenal glands, blood formation and stimulation of the antibody response.
VITAMIN B-6
(35 mg) Needed for healthy skin, teeth, gums and blood vessels; helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats. Helps animals body use protein to build tissue.
VITAMIN B-12
(80 mcg) Helps animal's body to form red blood cells; necessary for the normal function of the nervous system.
VITAMIN C
(1540 mg) Essential for strong bones and teeth; promotes wound healing; necessary for the formation of collagen. Acts as an antioxidant to help prevent destruction of cells by oxidation.
CHOLINE
(36 mg) Needed for proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain through the central nervous system as well as for gall bladder regulations, liver function and lecithin formation. Without choline brain function and memory are impaired.
VITAMIN D-3
(60 IU) Promotes the normal growth of bones and teeth; aids animal's body in absorbing calcium.
VITAMIN E
(50 IU)
An antioxidant that protects cells and prevents destruction of vitamins A and C; helps in the formation of red blood cells. May help in the prevention of free radicals.
VITAMIN K
(8 mcg)
Helps maintain normal blood clotting functions.
ZINC
(3 mg)
Aids in healing skin disorders and assists protein digestion. Promotes normal growth and sexual maturity.
Other
IngredientsDe-ionized Water, Sodium Benzoate (a freshness source) 0.1%
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

That looks very good and it's an excellent idea. I guess I've never really thought about giving Scoot and his sis any supplements but now that I see how extensive the list of ingredients are I think I'll look for one too. What's the name of this vitamin?
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

PAWIER. It's a liquid multi-vit.

It helps with those eye-boogies too!
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement