Lost my little baby last week. So sad - Yorkie Forum : Yorkshire Terrier Forums

YorkieForum.com is the premier Yorkshire Terrier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lost my little baby last week. So sad

Wevlost our little 3 pound baby to infection last week. I am still so sad over losing her. Hope it is not my fault took her to the vet and had a104 temp she sent me home and said some dogs this then that night she started throwing uo and got septic. I hope my heart feels better soon. I would like to get a new yorkie ha anyone heard of breeder fcsprecious yorkies. Or velvet touch kennels. It is so hard for me because I want to trust them not sure they are asking 3000 and up. Oh my any advice......
Kimrdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Sorry for your loss :(

So sorry to hear about your loss. We almost lost one of our yorkies 5 years ago. We have 5 yorkies and they are just like our children. Wow, I can't believe breeders charge $3,000+ where you live. We just had a liter of 4 yorkie pups on September 17th (mom weighs 7.5 lbs & dad weighs 3.5 lbs). Wish we lived near each other! Hope your doing some better and your heart is beginning to heal. Christen
TheBooCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

I too lost my Yorkie on Saturday. This is the second I have lost for health issues. I am not doing well with this loss and aren't sleeping or eating. My heart is really breaking right now,
Deefris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

dogs are dogs and these things happen, dont worry there is no blame on you. this is just life.
moley872k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

i am so sorry for your loss
OSCAR THE CHOCOLATE YORKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Just lost our little four year old yorkie two days ago. Came home to a massive amount of blood lost through her bowels. vet said it was an infection, she tried hard to fight but died one day later. she weighed five pounds and was the love of our lives. Feels like a piece of our heart is gone.
loric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

I am so sorry for everyone's losses...I lost my baby a year and 20 days ago to a freak accident. I can promise you...all though it may not seem like it now...that the pain will go away. Slowly you will quit crying because they are just a memory and that will turn into laughter and smiles because of their memory! I just wanted to pass on this site. APBL.org. its a great pet bereavement site and it very much helped me move forward!
RubySiouxandRosie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default My new Yorkie

I posted last September that I had lost my beloved yorkie and wasnt sleeping or doing well. Well, I just got a new female in December. She is up to 2 lbs. now and is so special. She was born Oct. 6, 2012, she is 12 weeks old and has already learned to bring her toys to me when I throw them. Housetraining is ongoing. but I am so excited to have another one. She will eventually be all silver and is starting to silver out so she looks bald.
Deefris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

The pain of our loss is still there, although we did rescue a new little girl. She is a totally different breed, pom-pap mix from a rescue and she is just wonderful. We still miss our lili love, but the healing has begun and having a new girl has helped
loric is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement