teaPOT yorkie?? - Yorkie Forum : Yorkshire Terrier Forums

YorkieForum.com is the premier Yorkshire Terrier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 01:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default teaPOT yorkie??

Hello, I have a 9 month old yorkie.... Or silky terrier?? Not sure, I found her when she was 4 months (got her checked out by my vet) couldn't locate her home so decided to keep the little girl and named her Peanut! The vet believes she is a fullbred yorkie... But she is hugeee.. not fat at all.. skinny but tall and long. She weighs exactly 10 pounds, I think she has topped out at that now she was only 5 when I found her! I have another dog, Lady, a senior (9 yrs old) terrier dachshund mix rescued from the pound.. she is 19 pounds. Heavier set than Peanut but Peanut looks nearly as big as her! Anyone else have a giant yorkie? Or is she really an imposter? LOL

P.s. I posted pics in an album called "Lady and Peanut" in the galley section!
xh0tpinkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xh0tpinkx View Post
Hello, I have a 9 month old yorkie.... Or silky terrier?? Not sure, I found her when she was 4 months (got her checked out by my vet) couldn't locate her home so decided to keep the little girl and named her Peanut! The vet believes she is a fullbred yorkie... But she is hugeee.. not fat at all.. skinny but tall and long. She weighs exactly 10 pounds, I think she has topped out at that now she was only 5 when I found her! I have another dog, Lady, a senior (9 yrs old) terrier dachshund mix rescued from the pound.. she is 19 pounds. Heavier set than Peanut but Peanut looks nearly as big as her! Anyone else have a giant yorkie? Or is she really an imposter? LOL

P.s. I posted pics in an album called "Lady and Peanut" in the galley section!

hi, peanut is gorgeous.. being only 9 months she may gain another pound or two, even then she is still a pretty small.. my oscar is 1 yr 5 months @ 8 1/2 lbs and he seems so tiny to me..

i do know some people on other forums that yorkes over 15 pounds. it is not uncommon to have a larger size yorkie...
OSCAR THE CHOCOLATE YORKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

hahahaha are you everywhere lady? lol
cherryblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement