Royals pee peeing on my bed now ! PLEASE HELP - Yorkie Forum : Yorkshire Terrier Forums

YorkieForum.com is the premier Yorkshire Terrier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs down Royals pee peeing on my bed now ! PLEASE HELP

I have a 15 month old yorkie his names royal ive had him since sept hes amazing such a snuggle bug hes the best ! but when i moved in with my boyfriend in sept he would not use the pee pee pads he was suposeily trained to use :/ he would not go out side when i took him only inside i would stay outside for a half an hour or 45 mins ! so me an my boyfriend had him trained for maybe 2 months to go on a tarp in our room yes it sounds gross but it was soo nice lol easy to clean up didnt soak through or anything he was doing GREAT ! an he dose sleep with us but he loves a chair we have its like a comfy chair not a kitchen chair like a kid chair so he sleeps on that now but he holds his pee an wont go on the tarp an all of a sunden goes on my bedddd ! i scold him an put him in his puppy play pen an leave him there for a while i dont know what to do ! an if not on the bed all over the damn house.. i love him more than anything would never get ride of him but im at my last straw i dont know what else to do ! hes my pride an joy pleaaaaaaasseeee hellppp !

Last edited by RoyalsMommyx0; 01-04-2012 at 09:13 PM.
RoyalsMommyx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Take him on walks

Take him on walks! Our yorkies LoVE walks and they will go to the bathroom 3-4 times during each walk. They will even try after they have no pee left!
yorkiedoglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dont let him on your bed? Crate train. Or newspaper method. Dont give him opportunity to make these mistakes. Then you wont reinforce them. Routine is important. The more the dog does it, the more it learns that it is acceptable.
WesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement